Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 9!

All right. Today’s challenge is very confusing. Or literally ununderstandable.  The challenge asks me to post a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. I don’t get that. I mean, what?!? I don’t know if it’s negative or positive. I don’t know if the person I’d be putting here would be happy or NOT be happy. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

And I did. I asked somebody’s help. A somebody that’s also taking this challenge so seriously. Apparently, this is a good thing. So I’m gonna post this…





Yeah. I think that’s enough. Spamming this blog with her face might spoil it. I think I’ll lose a lot of traffic *<Lol>*. I took the photos from her Facebook, specifically from her Profile Pictures album. So as to not offend her if I’d put some of her worst pictures in my albums. I might just get a cold treatment from her for two minutes. And I can’t take that, man. I can’t!

All right, that’s her. She’s my history-based, out of the blue, ever reliable daughter. Someone that has really gotten through me the most. But I never knew in what ways, really. But, uhm, I think our friendship will do. This girl did a lot of crazy things for my sake. And I to her. But mostly, her to me. I remember her, doing “it” with “someone” that made me FREE! I’m free! That, I think, was the moment that I could say, this girl? This girl will do anything I ask of her <laugh>*. Kidding. I mean, that moment just intensified my faith that our friendship is ever eternal, infinite, endless, undying, and crazy! The fifth adjective defines it the best.

Day 9 is over. Don’t forget to check my other blogs. Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.