Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 14!

Here's to a new day! And today's challenge is a breeze. My favorite store is simply, amazingly, awesomely this...



You can't blame me. I am an anime fanatic. I love One Piece, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Pokemon and Dragon Balls and even the old-school ones like Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Slam Dunk, Zenki, Cardcaptor Sakura, even Sailor Moon for Legolas' sakes. And every anime fanatic out there would want things with their favorite anime in it. And Comic Alley has it all! From Pokemon cards, to One Piece wanted posters, to Fairy Tail Celestial Keys, down to... uhh... all things anime! Whooooooo! There's One Piece wallet, Fairy Tail bands, Chopper's bag, Natsu's scarf, Ace's hat, Law's jacket, Law's hat, ALL ANIME ACTION FIGURES! Kill me now! 

I got my hands on some stuff, of course. The cheapest ones, actually. I just don't have the luxury to buy all of them. I have One Piece wanted posters (given by MY BIGGEST FRIEND on my graduation day), I also have Trafalgar Law headset (also given by MY BIGGEST FRIEND on my graduation day), I also have One Piece badges, I also have One Piece mouse pad, I also... that's all I have. So sad. *<saddest face ever>*.

I wanted to get my hands on all those action figures! Like all of them. But they are impossibly expensive! GRRR! They are so expensive that I wanna just mope all day and wish I was Bill Gates's son! Calm me down! Okay, I'm calm. Anyway, I know I'll get them someday. I just have to believe that fate will bring me there. And I have friends. They MIGHT give it to as GIFTS! That'd be great. Besides, I already have 400 Pokemon toys. That's something. 

Day 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.