Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 15!

Day 15. Time really flies, huh. It's seems yesterday that I was just doing my first photo challenge and now I'm on my 15th. It seems (with intensity), because yesterday was day 14, actually. Today I am asked to post a photo of what I wanna do before I die. i thought of it hardy, and I came up with this. I mean these...






Do you know where that is? That's in Venice, Italy. Yeah, in Europe. See that splendid place? Those artistic architecture of every building? See that? THAT'S VENICE, for Gandalf's sake! Before I die, I wanna tour there. Just roam around and take millions of pictures. Preferably with my family. Or anyone special. That'd be nice. I wanna try riding in one of those gondolas. And travel around the zigzaggy canals of Venice down into the famous Grand Canal. Oh, man, that would really really be awesome. But I gotta need, of course, a lot of money. Something I don't have yet. I said yet. That's it :D

The history of how I wanted Venice as my dream destination started with a book called 'The 39 Clues'. I was reading it when I was in fifth year of my college ed. During the most exhausting part of college life at that. But I managed to read books while doing thesis quite smoothly. In fact, I finished 11 books of series 1 of ' The 39 Clues'. And even five books of 'Percy Jackson'. See? I'm as much as a bookworm as the The Book Worm itself. The book was really awesome, man. It will take you to different places ('coz the main characters are literally travelling the globe in search of the 39 clues) and one of them was Venice. Through that book I managed to imagine what would it be like to be actually there and do the touring myself. I mean, the author had this elaborate description of how Venice looks like. And readers love that, of course. And so, since then, It had always been Venice! My dream destination.

Day 15 finish. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.