Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sinnoh Starters

Sinnoh region. The last region I would be including in this blog. But there is still one, actually. But it's not yet officially released in the US until March 6, 2011. It's called Pokemon Black and White and it features all new Pokemon in a new region called Isshu (Japan version, of course). It's called Unova in English version. The one I played was Japan version and Pokemon names are still in Japanese. So I would not include them here just yet.


This Pokemon is called Turtwig. It's a turtle Pokemon but a grass type one. Quite ironic, eh. Like Chikorita it has leaves attached at the top of its head. But Chikorita has one leaf. Like Treecko, I'm not much into Turtwig. I don't find it interesting. And its appearance reminds me of a cartoon character I used to watch back then, way way then. And I don't like it.



Piplup is a penguin Pokemon. And because it's penguin, it can't fly despite its limbs looking almost like wings. It's my 2nd best starter in this region. It makes a good pet, I think. I like the way its beak looks. It doesn't really look dangerous. And I have to add that the color combination of this one is good. This is exactly what I want for my dream house.


And this is Chimchar, a monkey Pokemon. Monkeys usually look ugly, but this one is an exception. In fact, the way I see it, it's the cutest among the three. Not to mention its cute name, as well, Chimchar. Like Charmander, its tail is on fire, too. But I don't know if it reflects its feelings just as Charmander do.

Chimchar is, by far, my favorite of the three. Quite unusual for me, eh. But I do love it just the way it is. 

That's it. I think I'm done with the Pokemon starters for the four regions. But I did mention my favorite does not belong in this group. Wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.