Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chatot: My 2nd Favorite Pokemon

Let me introduce you to my 2nd favorite Pokemon: Chatot. Quite unique, right? Especially the head. It's shaped like an eighth note. You probably learned that in your elementary. One thing I like about this Pokemon  is its ability to mimic human voice. It could be the only Pokemon who can talk human language. Except, of course, Team Rocket's Meowth. But that's one of  kind. All the other Meowths don't talk. While all Chatot can. Amazing, eh. I first met this in Pokemon Diamond. I Just met this in the wild. And I recently saw this Pokemon on "Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea" as The Phantom's pet Pokemon. Villainous character, eh. But that doesn't change my liking to it.  


A Chatot on its most formal self. 


An information. Chatot is the assistance of Wigglituff in "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of  Time and Darkness", though, I never get to play one.


Is it just me or this Chatot is smiling?


A Chatot about to attack. And do I see Corphish at the back?


That's Officer Jenny. Nice shades.


I don't have any idea who that girl is.

That's that. That makes my favorite Pokemon to two. Wish to see more of it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Information to us. If someone wants to know about,I think this is the right place for you!

    mobile app development company in atlanta
    chatbot development company

    ReplyDelete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.