Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Johto Starters

 The first three Pokemon were from the Kanto region. These next three are from the Johto region. You don't probably know where these places are, yeah, because it's fictional.


Totodile's the name. A crocodile Pokemon. It's definitely obvious. But I don't think it would pass my judgment when it comes to cuteness. It looks savage. I hate its teeth. I think they really are sharp. 


I don't want to play favorites but this one really is cute. I kinda like the leaf attached to its head. And those little circles around its neck. It really made it so cuddly. As I recall, this Pokemon has a crush on Pikachu. Funny. Pokemon do feel infatuated sometimes.


Cyndaquil. See that blaze on its back. It really does blaze when annoyed. And really really blaze when in battle. I have to mention its long nose. Pinocchio's no match, eh. I think it's an anteater Pokemon. I didn't see it eat ants, though. So, forget it.

Preferably, when I'm playing Pokemon, I would choose Totodile or Cyndaquil because they're strong and they have few weaknesses against some types of Pokemon. Chikorita has a lot. But it really does depend on the way you train it. And I can't just take its cuteness for granted. 

2 comments:

  1. so i herd you liek mudkipz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Mudkip's typing is unique. She's a water type but totally immune to electric attacks because of she's also a ground type :D

      Delete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.