Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boracay For The Win!

One great moment in my life that I would never, ever forget. Me and my anak went to Boracay for a "SK related  thing". It was great. No, it was awesome. NO! It was magnificent! From the long beach, to the white sand, to comfortable hotel suites, to great variety of purchasable items and souvenirs, to the hippest disco bars (though we never went in), to the topless sun bathing foreign girl... it was all perfect!


Arriving at Boracay. Oh, this is your first glimpse of me. Now, you can truly compare us. Are we really father and daughter?


See that? That's my newly bought shades in Boracay. It cost me a fortune. But that's all right with me. I can manage. Unfortunately, the girl beside me is my anak. She has her shades, too. I think that came from Taiwan. Not really sure.


Taken at the hotel's lobby. That switch you see takes you to a very different world. I don't know where but I'm pretty sure it's outside of the Philippines. There's snow, man.


Along the beach in front of a coconut tree. And there is someone just above my anak's head. I wanted to know who it was. But I never had the chance.


At a very expensive tourist shopping center. As the sign says so. And I saw something weird here. A shirt and a shorts made of, how do you call it, katsa? *<laughs>*. And mind you, it sure is expensive. Something I don't want to recommend.


Nothing to say. Sorry.


I really wanted to mention a huge difference between us. But I managed to constrain myself. 


Our first lunch. Eat-all-you-can but I never ate all I can here. 


I am not sure what to call that brown thing just in front of me. But it does taste great. Try it. 


I always tell her that this is, by far, the best shot we had in Boracay. Why, because it shows half of me with face, and just half of my anak without her face. *<evil laugh>*


Wondering why we're not focused on the camera? Kris Aquino just passed by! Whoa.


I have stomachache there. Just look at the pain in my face. And my anak is happy about it. Bad girl!


This is the biggest crab I have ever seen in my entire life! Oh, you say this is not a crab? Uhmm, ok. So this is the biggest frog I have ever seen!


Our first swim. Well, after the swimming, actually. It always reminds of bringing someone with us. Just to take pictures as we do things there. *<sigh>*


I don't have any idea what that food is. But my anak sure likes it. Look at her.


Oh, we were kicked out from our hotel. That made us scavengers!


She's worried about something. And I just don't care.


And this one. This one. This one is my most favorite picture of her. Look how she tries hard to look sweet. Kinda a lot of effort there. But it's worth it. It caught my attention.

That's it. These are some of the pictures we shared during that trip. We had hundreds, though. But these caught my attention.

4 comments:

  1. ikaw na.. ikaw na ang bida! blog mo naman 'to ei.. tse! my araw ka din!
    ay naku.. para na 'kong gagang tumatawa ng mag'isa wyl reading this..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha .. naman !!ako na talaga .. hahaha..nag'enjoy ka naman ee .. abangan mo na lang ang mga darating pa..haha !!bora pa lang yan .. marami pang iba di ba ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. bora at bohol lang naman narating natin dba? haha :P benefits of being part of SK.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. may iba pa namang mga pics asside from that di b??haha .. basta..abang ka na lang kasi.. haha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.