Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Anak!

A brief history. We kinda have one. When it all started to be like this (and sometimes I regret it *<giggle>*). My anak's name is Menchie Angelique Ablig. I don't know why was she named like that. Because I really can't see the "angelique" in her. *<laughs>*

It all started through texting, like most love stories do. But ours was never a love story. Tragedy for me, kinda like that. I was 4th year in highschool back then. She wasn't born yet. Nah, just kidding. She was in 3rd year that time. I do not recall how on earth our communication started, it just did. How we arrived in Daddy-anak relationship is quite explainable. Just like the way you explain the relationship between Boyle's Law to Hess's Law.

It was because of a forsaken chain text. It says (paraphrased), "if I am to be someone other than a friend, what would I be?" There were choices given. Like mother, brother, daughter, girlfriend, etc. etc. And to my great astonishment, like I've been pushed to choose it, I replied with "daughter". And my reason was "you're delicious to be taken care of (masarap kang alagaan, eh)." But I have proven otherwise. She was not delicious! *<laughs>*

That was it. It all started with that. And it went stronger and stronger as time passed by. I wish it didn't, though. It would have been better if we just remained strangers to each other.

But, of course, she is one of those very few people I can trust my darkest secrets with. But not all, there's one she doesn't know yet. It's a secret only me and Nikky know. 


Yeah. That's her. The one with the blue shoulder bag. We just arrived at Bohol airport in this picture but obviously, I'm nowhere to be seen. I took the picture, if you really are looking for me. Look at her, just look at her. And tell me if it really is just for her to call me Daddy. Oh, not clear? Can't blame you, I took that picture 5 miles away.


This is her. Up close and personal. And don't ask me who the heck that guy is. I really don't have any idea. We were eating here. Island City Mall, I think. She sure does look pleased about something. Who knows what. 

I do have a lot of pictures of her in my album. And I'm gonna add some of the worst here. Just to entertain you (and her, of course).

10 comments:

  1. hahahaha :P
    pictures ang unang mapapansin sa blog mo kaya sana naman ginandahan mo man lang ung picture.. kainis ka daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! i heytchoo! sa dinami'dami ng pictures ko sau bakit yan pa??? hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i told you magugustuhan mo yan !!hehe..but wait. .there's more !!haha..maghintay ka lang..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness naman! pagandahin mo naman ako kahit konti.. hahaha :P
    my halong regrets pa yang post na yan..and speaking of that darkest secret of urs (hahaha:P), oo nga noh.. nakalimutan na kitang pilitin about jan.. asahan mong mangungulit ulit ako about it pag nagkita tau..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..paano naman kita mapapaganda eh ganyan ka naman talaga..hehe..pasensiya ka na!!

    naman...sana di ko na ininclude yan..haha..sana makalimutan mo ulit..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. anu ka ba? nasa picture din minsan yan noh! hahahaha:P
    sori ka, ndi ko na makakalimutan un.. and this time mas magtityaga akong mangulit..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really do know how thick i can get..so good luck sa pangungulit mo..haha .. di pa ako ready bout jan..malalaman mo din namn yan ee..not now .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. my goodness! boracay days pa un aah! hanggang ngayon ba naman d ka pa din nakaka'move on?? kelan ka pa kaya magiging ready? tsk..tsk.. na'traffic ka na talaga.. hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have my reasons no..kung ganun kadali yun di nun ko pa sinabi sayo!!haha .. makakahintay naman yun ee .. haha .. masyado ka lang kasing atat !!haha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. kasi naman noh i cannot see the point.. cuz its pointless.. hahaha :P sa dinami dami na ng alam kong mas dark pa sa darkest na secrets mo, my gana ka pang magtabi ng isa pa.. haha:p alam mo naman ung mga magiging reaction ko dba? so wats d point?hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. ayy..this is the darkest..ano ka ba .. so di ko pwedeng sabihin sayo ! not yet..

    and actually, di ko alam kung ano mgiging reaction dito..haha .. iba kasi talaga yun ee .. ibang'iba..

    ReplyDelete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.