Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pokemon Fever

I'm into Pokemon right now. So, its just just to make my first post all about them.


 This is Charmander. Cute, ain't it. But you wouldn't say that when it evolves into Charizard. I kinda like the fire on its tail. But of course, it's the same you have when you're cooking. So, it's hot. As I understand it, the fire on its tail somehow reflects its emotions. So it gets too low when its too sad. That's a great logic.


And this one is Squirtle. But mind you, the soldier-like cap on its head is just an accessory. It's not really a part of it. Don't be fooled. As super obvious, this is a turtle Pokemon. I love the way Squirtle is drawn. But I think is't not that cute, do you agree with me? 


And this one is Bulbasaur. Yeah, I know, it's cute. See the bud-like thing on it's back? it really is a bud. it also grows when this Pokemon evolves. But I don't really know the plant's specie. But I think it's rose. This Pokemon reminds me greatly of a dalmatian. Wanna know why? Observe.

These three pokemon were the first pokemon I ever met. I met them when I was in grade 5, I think. But my favorite pokemon is not one of the three. But among the three, I'm into Bulbasaur more. I don't know why, I just do.

4 comments:

  1. halap c2 chatbox ta! :D very private. hehe! nice one! looking forward for new posts. haha! xD hintay lng :) AJA! MR. Pokemon lover <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..thanks..you're always supportive !!i appreciate it so much..

    sure..marami pang darating..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! you're always welcome! supportive? xD always am! hehe! bsta aq unang follower mo kuya ah. haha! :D nauna pa aq sa'y0 xD my mgging post k bng andun ako? wuhaha! xD tsk2! xna mmya mdami n mg'follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..oo naman !!wait ka lang..im dedicating a whole lot of this to yfc..kasaling kasali ka dun..

    sana nga...hehe

    ReplyDelete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.