Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Most Favorite Pokemon

 I usually don't use this Pokemon when playing Pokemon. I guess in games, hp, attack, defense, special attack, special defense and speed do matter a lot. And this particular Pokemon's low in every ground. I come to like it in the television episodes. Of course, there are hundreds of thousands of this Pokemon. But my favorite Pokemon happens to be Misty's least favorite one. Yeah, I think you're guessing it right. It's Psyduck. 


Quite far from my perspectives, but this is really my fave Pokemon. I guess "in every rule, there's an exemption" does apply with me. There's nothing really special about Psyduck. But I have to mention it has great powers in its head. Its a water type Pokemon but can really use psychic type attacks. And I guess a very good HM slave for it almost knows all HM except Fly. In the TV series, it always comes out of its pokeball even though Misty doesn't call it. It makes it a hobby to Misty's annoyance, and mine's great amusement. Well, I did mention it has great powers but this Pokemon doesn't know it has. Every time it uses its powers, it doesn't recall doing so. That's make it look puzzled. Quite disturbing, eh. 


I don't recall any episode having this scene but I'm 100 % sure that above Psyduck's head (with three distinct,  thick, black hair) is Misty. And to its left is Ash.


That's Meowth using Scratch attack and Bite attack to Psyduck. But the way I see it, it doesn't seem to bother Psyduck. Awesome!


Psyduck up-close and personal. Cute oblong eyes it has.


Oh, poor liitle Psyduck. Beaten by some bad Pokemon, I guess. 


Am I to understand that Psyduck is blushing? Infatuated, perhaps?


Psyduck relaxing. And it really is relaxing to see Psyduck relax. I kinda pity it for always looking worried.


Now I don't know which one is my favorite.


This is not a Chinese Psyduck. It's just sleeping?


That guy is Tracey, a pokemon sketcher, I think. That egg thing is Togepi. And the one holding Psyduck is Misty. It sure do look like Misty's bullying Psyduck. Bad Misty.

You may notice Psyduck always holding its head. Well, a very simple explanation for that, it always suffers from headache. But this headache's quite an asset, because when it intensifies, it starts using strange, yet, strong powers. Way to go, dude!

2 comments:

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.