Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hoenn Starters

Now it's time for Hoenn region. Take a look.


I love this Pokemon because of its typing. Mudkip is a water-ground type. So, it's definitely immune to electric attack. And the way I judge it, this is the first water type Pokemon I consider cute. I like the orange thing on its cheeks. I don't know what to call it, though. And its tail can probably be an aid when you feel hot. It looks like a fan.


Torchic is a chick Pokemon. And very cute at that. Pokemon really knows how to make regular species into very extraordinary ones. I don't like chicken but I do love eating them (when cooked, of course). And I really do think that it's 2nd evolution and advanced evolution is quite unrecognizable from Torchic. Unlike Treecko and Mudkip.


This is Treecko. A lizard Pokemon, I think. I really don't like lizard Pokemon. So, I'm not really into Treecko. But I used it once, to my dismay. Its evolutions are ugly. No offense meant. I always see this Pokemon use its tail to attack. No wonder, it's wide.

Among the three, I'd go for Torchic or Mudkip. To break it down, Mudkip is a very good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.