Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another thing I'm thankful about YFC is that it taught me to sing songs for God. Songs that you don't usually hear when you decide to walk for a while around the town. Songs that you don't usually see in another's playlist. Songs that aren't just songs with worldly lyrics. Songs that are whole-heartedly devoted to our Almighty Father.

YFC also taught me how to worship God. With the songs I learned from it, we worship God. And every time we do so, extraordinary presence always sweeps around the place. It's God's presence and He's around to listen to His children praising His name. I always feel something different inside when I worship Him, as if some strong entity enters my body and takes control of my whole being. Whoah, what a feeling!

There are times when I feel so alone, so down, so depressed, I always seek for these songs. Listening to it calms my whole being, it subsides my worries, it strengthens my weakening courage, it gives me hope, and it reminds me ('coz sometimes I forget) that God is still with me.


This photo shows YFC's during worship. This was taken during the second day of batch 13's youth camp at five in the morning. Do I need to tell you? It's morning. That guy at the middle is Wilmar Sumalisid. A YFC from Catarman and was there to be a part of the service team. The guy raising his hand is, eherm, me. And ____________________________________ (I can't name the other people there, apologies).

Now, I would like to share to you some of the songs I've been telling you. But for now, It'll be slow songs first. Here's what you need to do:


1. Click on the link (or right click, then click open new tab or window). It will show another window, wait for it to load, and click "click here to start download".
2. It will automatically go to your downloader, and just wait for the download to finish.
3. The file is in .rar format. So you need to have Winrar to extract the files.
4. Right click on the downloaded file and click "Extract here". The files contained in the archive will be extracted in the same folder where the downloaded file is.
5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.