Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Friday, March 7, 2014

My Favorite Meme: Small Fact Frog

Out of thousands, I mean, millions of memes shared in social media sites everyday, I came across one of them and considered as my favorite. A meme, by my own understanding, is a picture of someone or something with messages in it. As simple as that. Its in Facebook anyways. We don't need to define it. Don't pretend you don't know memes, you pretentious, uhm, I don't do swear words. Sorry. 

Here it is...


Yeah, it's a frog. And it is actually called "Small Fact Frog". I think it's because it is a frog, it is small, and it gives facts. Yeah, facts. Maybe it's what I like about this meme. It doesn't try to make you laugh unlike literally every other memes, but just give away facts (but still you'll laugh). Most of them are little known too. So its an additional information coming from such a cute creature. Here are some of the memes this small blue frog offered the world...





















Photo credits to the authors of the memes :D

If you wanted to know more about this meme's origin, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.