Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cosplay Has Never Been This Good

I'm not much of a cosplay fan, but when I was scanning my 9gag feed category cosplay, I came across these cool people dressed from a video game character, to anime character, to cartoon character, down to Pokemon, i just said... "Man, I gotta need to blog this." Check out these awesome cosplays known to mankind!


As much as you don't want to believe it, you have to. That's Charizard. Come on. 


I used to use her when I was having the time of my life playing Mortal Kombat in an arcade. She was great, man. Meet Kitana.


I never thought this was possible. That's Him. Yeah, her name is Him. And she's from Powerpuff girls. Oh, I'm hearing it... "Fighting crime, trying to save the world..." I miss Mojo Jojo.


I'm not a fan of him. He's Vega, the gay version of Wolverine.


One of Resident Evil's coolest characters! Jill for the win!


Kim Impossible and Ron Unstoppable together! Oh, wait. They are always together.


That's Lei, right?


Gender bent Majin Buu. Who'd have thought? For once, DON'T DESTROY EARTH!


That's one hot Sonic. 


I love her. I mean the anime one. That's Hancock, Luffy's admirer since forever!


Simply my favorite Teen Titan. Raven, everybody!


I'm either thrilled or ______________. It starts with D.


Batman might just intentionally let himself be poisoned! Poison Ivy is poisonous.


Violet! But my favorite Incredible is still, Jack-Jack.


Oh, nostalgia. I used to like watching Addams Family. That's Wednesday!


And Misty. What a finale.

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.