Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 12!

Here’s another challenge that so broad I couldn’t think of anything to put. I mean, come on, there’s just a lot of things that I love. Couldn’t this challenge be more specific? So forgive my indifference. I’ll not post a picture today. Come to think of it, if I would post a picture of Chloe Grace Moretz here (coz I love her, like, love her, like, really really love her!), I’d be unfair to Taylor Swift who I also love! If I’d put One Piece (coz I love watching One Piece), I’d be unfair to Fairy Tail which I also love! See the confusion? GRRRRRRRR!

So today is no-picture day.

That’s your Day 12.

2 comments:

  1. Grabe, sobrang dami nila. You decided to choose none. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayoko lang maging unfair! hahaha... di ba? Ayokong makasakit! :D

      Delete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.