Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 11!

Hate is a strong word, man. As much as possible, I stay away from hating anyone, or anything. So I’ll change ‘hate’ to ‘don’t like’. Hatred can kill. It can poison your whole being. It can intoxicate everything you do. And before you know it, your life is ruined! All because of that hate! Oh, come on!

I’m a pretty much open-minded person. I don’t decide to just don’t like a person, or a thing. I give them a chance to prove they’re likeable enough. And I tried. Believe me, I tried! But I just can’t bring myself to like this…





Yeah, I know. Apples are nutritious. It keeps doctors away. And they’re lechon’s best friend. You can never have a perfect lechon without an apple stuck in its mouth, right? But I just don’t like them. I remember eating an apple for the first time, I threw up! Gross! My taste buds simply don’t appreciate what an apple is offering. My whole system just doesn’t like apple in it! And then I tried again. I was thinking, maybe it was just a first time’s luck that I didn’t approve apples. Maybe if I tried again, I might actually like it already. I mean, a lot of pips love apples. They eat it with gusto. But when I tried to eat an apple again, when my teeth sunk in and had myself a little bit of a bite, I spew it out! And then I finally proved that I DON’T LIKE APPLES! AND I WILL NEVER LIKE IT! NEVER EVER!

Day 11. Over. Get on with your life. Me to mine, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.