Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 10!

A picture of someone you do the craziest things with. Uhm, this is tough. I mean, hey, define crazy. I did a lot of crazy things, but most of it, I did myself. I don’t need someone to do crazy things with. I can do it myself. *<laugh>*. But for the sake of this challenge, I’ll do it. It’s this girl… again…



Yeah. That’s my sister. And I’ve totally done bunch of crazy things with her. Anyway, those pictures were taken at Calbayog during one of our family trips. We were about to get our first lunch there when I took this. Looks like she’s starving. Just look at the longing in her face. I can’t blame her though. That barbeque is absolutely delicious. Nyom nyom.

Some of the crazy things we did was making videos of our OWN “covers” of some popular songs, and uploading it on Youtube. That’s right, we have star quality! (Click here to watch one of our “covers” :D)

Day 10 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.