Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Yeng Constantino's Time in Cover by my Sister and Me

Now this time, you will witness the crazy in me. This video came out of nowhere. It was like, "hey, let's do some video", and my sister was like, "yeah, let's go!". As simple as that. Yeah, you're right. My sister and me has this same passion for craziness. Perhaps, she's crazier than me. You judge. 

Now this vid is one of the musical videos worth winning in the MTV awards. I know you will agree when you watch the video. So, without further ado, I give you, uhm, mine and my sister's greatest performance of our lives. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thee Best :D
    Dapat shini'Share to sa FB eh :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. di pwede ee.. baka pagkaguluhan na kmi niyan.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.