Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Friday, February 24, 2012

For my Hometown...

Something worth watching. And I am just so grateful I had a part on this. The performer (Ate Jeanra) actually asked me to make a video of a song composed by Atty. Reo Andarino. This is entitled "Kaaw y Kalipay Ko". If literally translated, that would be "You are my Happiness". I can still recall how I came up with this video. You see, I am not much of a AV presentation maker. But I do have a little knowledge with Windows Movie Maker. So I tried. I gathered pictures of our most beloved Capul showcasing its untouched beauty. By the way, thanks a lot to those who owned the photos. I didn't have time to ask permission because I was excited on finishing the vid. My bad. Apologies. I hope I'll not be sued for Copyright Infringement. But I think I am safe now. This vid was finished a long long time ago. And I am still having a blast with no police men taking me into their custody. 

This is not much, but it meant a lot to me. Not to mention the time it took me to finish the vid. I finished it at almost 2 in the morning.

Here you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.