Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 13!

Life is boring without music. Intensify it. There you go. And that’s the truth everybody. Can you even imagine walking alone on your way home without earphones stuck in your, well, ears and listening to your playlist? That is just simply unacceptable! It’s one of my ways of life, by the way. Wherever I go, I always have my earphones with me. And whenever I walk alone, roaming around Earth, I listen to music. I just don’t care what’s happening around. I’m that kind of guy who even with UFO landing at my side, I wouldn’t give a darn. Life goes on. That’s why I like the challenge today. Posting a picture of your favorite band or artist. I used to NOT play favorites when it comes to music. I listen to everything. And if it’s worthy to remain in my playlist, whoever the singer is, it, well, remains. But as times fly, and I discovered more in the world of music, I came across certain artist’s music and loved it. I loved it so much that I downloaded each and every album they ever released. Let’s start with…

 

They are FM Static everybody. And they’re type of music is oh-so good! They are not your typical rock band, man. They have this coolness no other band’s got. And when you hear an FM Static song, even if it’s your first time hearing the song, you’ll know its FM Static. And I think that’s one good thing a singer must strive to achieve. Making the crowd recognize their voices and they’re type of music. FM Static is kinda pop/rock band. And it’s a cool mix, actually. Hooray for FM Static!


They are Simple Plan. Simply one of my favorite bands. You can never say “Nah, I’ll pass listening to this,” when Simple Plan is playing. Their music is simply worth listening to. It’s a rock band but they can touch your heart the way it did mine. Shut up! Simple Plan for the win!


Who wouldn’t love their music? Parokya ni Edgar has been in the business even before I was born! And they are still here! All the other bands that started making names with them are all gone! Disbanded! Destroyed! Annihilated! But not Parokya. They are the definition of solid! And their music is something that everyone could relate to. They always try to reach the deepest part of their listeners’ hearts. 


Now this is legend! I am just grateful that they made songs. If not, my life is ruined! I just love the way they put simple words together and sing it! It’s like creating a song from a common conversation. And they just simply rocked it! They are well, gone now. All its members have its own bands now. But their music lives on forever and ever! Kudos to Eraserheads!


I could not think of any other Filipino rapper who does his thing as splendidly as Gloc 9. His passion for his music is just unparalleled. His songs touch a lot of people. His music is the very voice of what’s inside people’s hearts. He expresses people’s grief, shares people’s dismay, and show’s people’s love through his songs. He is simply the best there is! 

Let’s go to, uhm, the gay part. *<laugh>*


Taylor Swift changed the way I think of country music. I’ll not elaborate. She’s just too good with her music.


She rocks, that’s for sure! And apparently, she’s a vampire. *<laugh>*. Come on, her face didn’t change, at all, since 10 years ago! From Complicated to Here’s to Never Growing Up, Avril Lavigne continues to rock my world.


Why would I not love Katy Perry? Aswer it!


And Rihanna? Answer!


And her. Julie Ann San Jose. The only local singer that I listen to too intently. Aside from her songs, she’s just adorable. In fact, I’m his number two fan.

Now to the gayer part. *<LOL>*


Boybands in the 90’s were a thing. And among all the boybands that tried to make a name for themselves, Backstreet Boys stood out. I have all their songs in my playlist. From their self-titled album to “In a World Like This”, I listen to all of them! Their way of singing, and how they divide equally the lyrics to every member, is heaven to your ears. And I think it’s important for a group, by the way. I mean, equal sharing of the lyrics. You just can’t focus on one person and forget the others. They are a band for a reason. Come on.


You can hate him but not his songs. And I kinda hate him. Not him-him. It’s the things that he does. It’s like hating the sins and not the sinner. Justin just takes a lot of attention in all the bad things he’s doing. If this doesn’t stop, I think he’s on his way to, uhm, falling down. I’ve heard a lot of similar stories. Beware. But, hey, his music is good. Bow.


There’s nothing not to love about his music. He is just too good in what he does. He redefined music altogether. He is Bruno Mars. He is a martian. Kidding. He's a part-Filipino!

Day 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.