Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Different Kind of Art

I’m a 9gag advocate. In fact, I collect photos from 9gag that sure made me chuckle. But apart from the funny pics my fellow 9gaggers are posting, there are some interesting things that 9gag is offering. Just last night, while I was scanning my 9gag feed, I came across a group of pictures fused into one long picture featuring Joshua Hoffine’s photography. 

Take a look.








Hoffine focuses on things most of the children were afraid when they’re growing up. And how about this, the children in his photos are his own daughters. The photos might look scary, but Hoffine assures that everyone is having fun. This is really a terrifying way to express the beauty of art! Nice work, Hoffine. I became an instant fan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.