Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry... Kissing?!?



This is weird to the out-of-this-world level! Please explain! Apperently, Katy did. She was as shocked as everyone who saw it. According to her, and I quote, "I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do, and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away. God knows where that tongue has been. We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!"

What's happening in this country? (read the Jimmy Santos way)

What can you say. Comment below :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.