Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 8!

Oh yeah. I didn’t even think hard about this. If there is something that I’ve been holding onto for the longest time now (that means you treasure it, right?) that would be this…






My Youth for Christ Covenant ID (in HDR soft filter :D). Do I even have to explain this? I have always pointed out that YFC is a big part of my life. It totally changed my outlook in life. What I am now and what I have become, most if it is because of YFC. YFC introduced me to God and gave me the chance to serve Him in little ways that I can. This ID has been with me for as long as I could remember. I was baptized on Oct. 23, 2005. That makes this ID 8 years old! Oh, boy. It’s even older than most seven year old kids… and, uhm, things. And our great leader once said that if I were to die and climb to heaven, I would just show St. Peter my ID and I’d be welcome. That’s awesome to the out-of-this-world level!


Day 8 easily wore off. Have a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.