Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 3!

Day 3. A picture of the cast of my favorite show. Now this is tough for me. I really don’t have a favorite show, man. And if I had, it’s gone a long, long time ago. But I do love WWE. I mean all those brutality/acting things going on inside the ring. The drama when some wrestling dude takes it to a personal level against another wrestling dude. It’s just epic! But I can’t put it here because they don’t have a cast. I mean, it’s a reality show. I can’t put every single WWE superstar, can I? I think the challenge wants me to post the cast of a show that’s, uhm, well, a show. Something that is directed, with scripts, with actors, with props, and with a plot to guide every episode. Something that is shown daily or weekly. Sad to say, I don’t have that. I mean, come on! With my hectic schedule, I just can’t afford to sit back and relax and watch! And in the Philippines, shows with good plot are shown every day. Something I don’t agree with. TV shows in other countries are aired only once a week. And I think that’s the reason why every episode is released in good quality. They have, at least, a week to prepare and tape for the next episode. They can cut and cut until they perfect a scene. Only my opinion, of course. Not that I’m saying that the shows here are not perfect. It’s just, well, I think, half-baked.

Back to the topic. Well, I did love one show and it’s Glee. Unfortunately, I’ve been a Gleek for just two seasons. In fact, I have in my playlist all the songs from season 1 to season 2 (and even some from season 3). After that, I lost track of all the happenings in Glee. There’s been a lot of changes in the casting too. A lot of new characters were added. So I can’t relate anymore. I still love the original cast. With Rachel and Finn leading the way. But, uhm, Finn died. In real life. Sad! I kinda got a liking to his songs with his cool voice. But I love Glee songs in general. I just stopped downloading songs from season 3 to the current season coz I can’t relate anymore. It still feels good when you’re soundtripping, and a Glee song comes up, and you remember the scene where the song was sang, it’s nostalgic, really. Here they are. Credits to the photo owners.






But if I were to post a show that I have been watching till now. Something that I look forward to every week, that would be…


Yeah, One Piece. An anime. A kick-ass anime at that. But a show nonetheless. With a plot that will really hook you up if you just give it a try. You’ll never stop watching once you start! I guarantee. Right now, the latest episode is 634. But the manga is way ahead. So if you wanted to be ahead of what’s going on in the anime, try reading the manga. I stopped doing it, by the way. It just takes away the thrill. There’s no excitement when you already know what’s happening. That’s a bummer. Major bummer. But I’m not gonna talk much about how much I love One Piece and its impact in my life. As an avid fan, I feel that’s it’s my job to write a special blog just for One Piece. So I’m just gonna comply with the challenge right now and post this…

 

 

 


Jolly Rogers. Left to Right: Frank, Chopper, Ussop, Zoro, Luffy (Mugiwara Crew), Nami, Sanji, Robin, Brook.

They are the main cast. But there are a lot, of course. And I just simply can’t put them all here. So I think the Mugiwara crew will suffice for the challenge. That’s Day 3 done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.