Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 4!

Here comes photo challenge day 4! No sweat. A photo of myself with a family member. Piece of tiramisu!
On my day 1, I’ve already posted pictures of myself with three of my siblings. That counts for something, I think. But the challenge specifically wants me to post a photo of myself with a family member. A family member! A. Family. Member. Member! No “s”. Singular! Urgh!

And after a little bit of thinking and reflection, among my three siblings, I considered this… (well, just so you know, I did also consider my parents :D)





No questions asked. This sister of my mine is my closest! I’m close to my two other siblings, but me and this girl went through a lot together! We’re both YFC’s for instance. That would count for a lot, you know. And I had been with her on her youth camp! When my parents failed to come, I was the only one she’s got. I stood for her as a big brother! That was an intense emotional memory of mine! I did say quite a few lines to make it up for our parents’ absence during the reflection on the fifth talk. She didn’t say anything, though. She was just crying the whole time. Poor kid! *<laugh>*. And another thing, my sister and I have this, sort of, mental connection or something! Like, one time, we were doing absolutely two different things, like I was playing on my tablet, and she was, like, playing something on her phone, totally ignoring each other, and then someone said “breath analyser” on the television, and then we suddenly looked at each other, and we just laughed! Just like that! We laughed! Without even saying a word, we laughed. See? Mental connection!

And just recently, just last December, we were together in a Church activity together with 170 or so youths from all over Capul! Parish Youth Days 2013! Three days and two nights worth of fun-filled activities with God. Awesomeness to the nth level! And, yeah, my sister and I, we were there. Coz we both share the same love to serve the youths and to serve God! Dig that! And mind you, we expanded our friends’ list exponentially. That’s one of the many perks of doing such activities. Thank You, God :D




Just so you know, we are the Pinoy Henyo King and Queen! *<laugh>*! We totally rule at those pictures! We got the answer in less than 20 seconds! See? See? It's a hobby of ours, by the way. Whenever a day gets so dull and boring, we do Pinoy Henyo! Just to kill the time! we take turns and we tally our scores. In most cases, though, I win! *<laugh>*. Sorry. This is my blog! *<more laugh>*.

So that’s it! My day 4 is done! Don’t forget to comment and answer the survey. Thanks much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.