Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 7!

There are millions of photos in this world that make me laugh! You can type “funny pics” in Google, and voila, funny photos will come out. There’s just a lot of comedy going around wherever you are. As they say, laughter is the best medicine. One dude laughed out his cancer, and then… he died. Best medicine.

Anyway, here are the pics.










They’re my best buds in college! Especially during our last year where we joined together as a thesis group. They’re like the craziestest group of people you ever had the misfortune to work with in the most crucial part of your college academic struggle. Just look at us. And remind me again how on earth we managed to defend our thesis without too much questions from the panel. And try not to laugh! I know, it’s a warped version of my friend’s portraits, but believe me; they’re even funnier when they’re normal. *<laugh>*.

Day 7’s a breeze. Come on, is this really a challenge? *<Lol>* :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.