Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 2!

The photo challenge for this day wanted me to post a picture of myself with someone I’ve been closest the longest. This is quite confusing, right? Coz I just can totally post a picture of me and my older brother, or me and my younger sister, or me and my youngest sister. We’re siblings and we’re close. And it’s pretty obvious that I’ve been with them the longest. So, here it is.


Oh my, G! Sorry for that. That’s the only photo I could come up with that shows me and my big bro together. Most of the times we’re in a group, or I’m in it and he’s not, or he’s in it and I’m not, or we’re both out. This pic was taken more than a year ago. Here we are enjoying the royal taste of Magnum, an overly-priced piece of goodness.


This is me, my younger sister, and our second cousin, the cutest thing ever… Ina. Now this is recent. Just a month ago. We were about to go to a beach and decided to take a pic before leaving. See that? I’m wearing a green t-shirt. Told you I love green. And my sister just loved showing her teeth. I DON’T KNOW WHY!


And this is my younger sister. See how good-looking we are? YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID! AGAIN! *<laugh>*. This was taken at San Antonio, Northern Samar just months ago. December, I think. In a cool place called CafĂ© Ruperto. It was nice there. But we’re sure a lot nicer *<LOL>*.

But if I have to consider a person outside my family whom I've been closest the longest… it would be…


That's the one right there. This was taken inside a plane that would take us to Bohol. She's all smile here and me with my failed attempt to look cool. oh, man.

And, yeah. We’ve been so close since time immemorial. We’ve gone to places with just the two of us. And we can even converse for 63 hours straight if we intended to. There’s just no boring moment when we’re together. And I guess it would be fitting to choose her over so many others *<winks>*. Sure we had been away from each other since we stepped into college. Her being in Manila, and me working my butt in Harvard. Kidding :D. But we managed to preserve the friendship. We can call ourselves preservatives. Coz we know preserve, right? We’re, like, the preserve king and queen. Anyways, distance isn’t really a matter to discuss. Our closeness can never be broken. We are so close to the extent that we even share bank accounts *<laugh>*. Just now, by the way. Like, 3 minutes ago. And, yeah, we don’t see each other for a long time, but that just doesn’t matter. There’s Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. And Line. *<LOL>*. So, no sweat.

And here’s a little late question. Define close? Close is when you trade your darkest secrets with one another. Then you’re close. And we totally did it already. And we can even discuss even the awkwardest thing of all things. That’s how close we are. She may be away by now, she’s very far away, like a-million-miles-away away, but the bond we made all these years is still getting stronger by the day. She’s in Australia. In a place called Lobethal. And I’m still in the dream mode of going to Venice someday. But who cares? We’re just one Line away. Geddit?

That’s Photo Challenge day 2 done. So get on with your life and donate in my blogspot *<laugh with pleading>*. Just click the “Donate” button at the upper right side of this page. Thanks a lot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.