Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 21!

This is just a bummer. I mean, come on! Favorite pair of shorts? How can anyone have a favorite pair of shorts? How can you even say you have a favorite pair of shorts? Is it because you wear it three times a day? Or was it given by someone special? Or just simply, you wake up one day, get into one of your pair of shorts, and declared, "Yep, this is my favorite shorts." Admit it, that's weird. A little bit weirder actually. I'm so sorry. But I don't play favorites when it comes to pair of shorts. 'Coz, you know, I just wear'em. I don't need to "favorite" them just to wear them. Or wear them just to "favorite" them. Whatev.

So today's challenge is a big zero. See you, guys, tomorrow.

Meanwhile, why don't you just watch me sing here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.