Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

For The Sake of Selfie

We have seen millions of versions of selfie scattered all throughout the internet. They are all around, man. Wherever you go in the web, someone's face will pop out. That's how selfie's rule now. Ellen's selfie in the Oscar's with bunch of famous people with her even became the most RT'ed tweet ever! But this is different. This shows as to what lengths a person would go to for the sake of selfie.


See that?!? That's either amazing or crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.