Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 20!

Well, how do you know, it's my 20th challenge. Time really flies, huh. Today the challenge asks me to post a photo of a place I wanna love to travel to. No-brainer, I already told you where. It's Venice, right. But for the sake of today's challenge, I will post my second dream destination. Here it is...






If you say Korea, then you're wrong. That's Japan, my friend. Yep, Japan. It's where anime is born. And as an anime lover like myself, i'ts a dream to visit the place where it all started! Of course, aside from that, there's a lot of place you'd wanna wander about when you're in Japan. How about that beautiful view of Mt. Fuji? And do you see the tower in the pictures? It couldn't fool me. That's the Bellsprout Tower. Home for a lot of Bellsprout-loving monks. Well, there are a lot of Rattata's too. And sometimes, if you're lucky, a Raticate. And Ghastly. 

But above all that, the only reason why I wanna go to Japan this badly is because of this...






My eyes are on the verge of crying! I just can't take the excitement anymore! That's the Mugiwara Store, guys. The only place in the world where you can find all things One Piece! My heart is beating so fast! I'm freaking out! I need love! *<laugh>*.

Someday I gonna go there. And when I do, I will just say, "Shut up and take my money!".

Day 20! Sayonara. Watashi wa anata ga anata no mawari no hitobito kara no shukufuku to ai ni michite subarashī tsuitachi-saki ni motte itadakereba saiwaidesu. Anata no tsuitachi wa, kōfun to tanoshisa de jūten suru koto ga dekiru. Kami no shukufuku ga arimasu yō. Watashi wa, dare mo anata o aishiteimasu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.