Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 17!

A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently. That's the challenge for today. And after a lot of thinking... I think this would best suit the challenge...



Yep. The Capul Parish Youth. Talk about impact, man. These youths became instant friends. My circle of friends expanded exponentially! Two of them even became instant fans. Nailed it! *<laugh>*. These people here is one of reasons why every single time, like out of nowhere, I wanna pack my things and go back home. We shared a pretty small amount of time together. Like half of December and half of January. That makes almost one month. And that's not exactly a long time, right? But the bond and friendship we created makes us feel like we met each other a million years ago. It's like the friendship we made was tested and proven by time. You know what I'm saying? That's just it. These people, these children of God, just made me see and realize one of my missions in life. And that is NOT to stop fighting for the youths. That they have a say in this society. And that God still has hopes in them. The Parish Youth Days 2013 was a big proof of that. PYD 2013 really made a big impact in my life. And that's saying something.

If there's a first runner up for this kind of thing, I would say this...



You're seeing it right. That's Line. One of the many free messaging apps that keeps on popping out. There's Kakao Talk, Viber, WeChat, BBM, Kik, WhatsApp and a whole lot more. But Line is my favorite and my most used out of all of them. I think it's actually the best there is. I tried all of them and Line was the only messaging app left un-uninstalled. Geddit? So, what did Line do to me that impacted me that much? Well, it reconnected me to one of my favorite people in the Philippines. Except, of course, she's not in the Philippines anymore. She's in Australia. Yeah, my daughter. The only person in the world I can talk with anything. Everything! Line made it possible for us to chat, talk, share photos and send live stickers. That's what basically Line can do. But in every chat and calls, there wasn't any idle time. We keep on talking about anything that comes out. Mostly nonsense, really. But fun, nonetheless. Our latest topic was daylight saving time. Who would in their right minds would talk about daylight saving time?!? Just us.

Done. That's day 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.