Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 19!

When it comes to things I love doing, that would be crazily numerous. I can even make a book out of it. So this challenge is, again, broad. That's why being alone is not an issue to me. When you're alone, it doesn't mean you're lonely. I've heard it somewhere. But it's true. It definitely applies to me. It just means that you could do a lot of happy things even when you're just by yourself. And that's one of the signs of security. That's not safety, that's the opposite of insecurity. You know, just try to understand. I can't explain it really.

So I'll just enumerate some of the things I love doing... with or without someone...


Who wouldn't love watching movies? It's a two-way ticket to things unrealistic, right? It takes you away for an hour or two from the hassles of the real world. And most of the times, it entertains you. And, admit it, you just don't wanna feel behind when your friends are talking about it and you just can't relate.


I'm 23 and I'm still into this thing. I'm a kid at heart. And let's face it, 80% of the video games released are for adults anyway. 


I'm a bookworm. I read a lot. Fiction most of the times. Like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Mortal Instruments, The 39 Clues, Sydney Sheldon, The Hunger Games and many more.


Once upon a time, I had a crazy dream to be a singer. But when I heard myself sing, it was really crazy. But that didn't stop me from loving music. It's just music doesn't love me back. I'm heart-broken.


Don't fool yourself, you love eating too.


Internet. Can't live without. Well, it already includes Facebook.


50% of my life is shared in the web. And apparently, so is the rest of the world. Some even share their whole being. Social media sites, admit it or not, are totally ruling our lives.


I'm a Youth for Christ. And if there's one thing I love about it, it's because YFC taught me to worship God. That's true. When you get to love worship, and get in the heart of it, you never stop wanting for more. It's like God being nearer and nearer to you. Worshipping Him has been one of the many things I love to do. Again, with or without someone.

That's it. That's just some of it. There are a lot more, of course. But those are the tops. Arigato.

Day 19's done. Peace yo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.