Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 22!

Today's challenge is easy. If there is something I couldn't leave without when I go out, that would be...



Like all the time, wherever I go, whatever I do, I always bring this (That's my current device, by the way, Lenovo A706). I love walking with music banging my ears. And it's something not only me loves. I always see people with their headsets on listening to latest tracks... or not. That's just me. Especially when I'm walking alone, I just couldn't bear walking without music in my ears. Maybe I just don't wanna hear the noise of everything around me. The people's shouts, the vehicles' noises, the hustle and bustle of life! I don't dig that. And I escape all of it by shutting myself with music. Cool. In fact, while doing this blog, I have my headset on listening to David Guetta's Just One Last Time. See? Music is my life. Though music doesn't favor me much! But who cares?

That's Day 22. Kindly answer the survey on the upper right side of this blog. Arigato minna-san :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.