Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Surveys are Kawaii :D

On the most boring time of the day, I decided to look for something to do. Then I came up with this, "How about answer a survey?". Nah. That's a joke. I got the idea on my daughter's tumblr dashboard. So I wanna try it. Just to have something to do while listening to Papa Jack and Chico Loco. Here goes nothing.

1. Are you a very open or private person?

- I'd say I'm open. What you see is what you get. 

2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

- Iron Man 3. It's not exactly a Christmas movie but it was shot during Christmas season. Although it opened in cinemas last April 2013.

3. When did you stop believing in Santa?

- I never really believed that Santa existed. When I was kid, I used to hang my sock in our homemade Christmas tree. Nothing happened. I always get nothing.

4. What do you get complimented on the most?

- I, uhh, am humble. I don't speak about what good things people see in me. *<LOL>*

5. How are you feeling right now?

- Bored. -_-

6. If money was no object, where would you move to?

- I really can't understand the question.

7. Who was the last person to make you cry?

- Capul Parish Youth service team. Seriously. They did.

8. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they?

- I decided not to do it anymore. What's the point when I can't even live it up for even a month?

9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?

- Nothing in particular.

10. Who was the last person you talked about sex with?

- Noone. It's not the kind of topic you'd want to talk about with anyone.

11. How did you bring in the New Year?

- Uh. I really don't know.

12. Have you ever online dated?

Nah. I'm afraid of scams.

13. Post a screen shot of your Twitter “Interactions” page.


14. Click on the messages tab on Facebook, post a screen shot (erase surnames for safety).

- It's safer not to do this.

15. Post a screenshot of your tumblr activity page.

- I don't have a tumblr page. Sorry. -_-

16. Do you believe in soul mates?

- No. Sorry. 

17. Do you play video games?

- Oh, yeah! Like a lot, man. I never spent a day without playing any video games. 

18. What age do people usually mistake you for?

- I honestly don't know. I'd think 14? Your argument is invalid.

19. What or whom do you miss right now?

- I miss a lot of things, people, and, uhm, things.

20. What perfume do you wear?

- Right now, I'm wearing Blackwater.

Well, that's it. It took me less than 30 minutes to do this. Not much of a time-killer. I'd answer some more. Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.