Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 31!

Sorry, there has been some mistake. How silly of me. 30th is not silver! What happened to me? What I was thinking! I'm so sorry, guys... Ok... moving on...

Today's challenge wants me to post a picture of my favorite quote in my own handwriting which I find weird. I already posted a picture of my favorite quote, how can posting it in my handwriting change anything? Does the challenge simply want to see my handwriting? Given that, the challenge could just ask for anything else other than my favorite quote. It can ask to post a photo of my favorite word in my handwriting.Which I don't have, by the way. So, forget everything I've just said. I just realized, I'm stupid.

So, to comply with the challenge, here it is...


To, at least, give justice to this blog, I'll tell you, guys, how I came up with this quote and how it got to be my favorite. It was during one of the hottest days on Earth and I was in my 3rd year high school. One of my teachers was discussing about something, and then, out of nowhere, told us this. From then on, it became my favorite quote. As simple as that.

During the final interview in the job I was applying recently, the interviewer, a woman with exceptional speaking skills (I was quite intimidated, actually), asked me as to how I deal with stress. Believe me or not, this is what I came up...

"To be honest, Ma'am, I don't deal much with stress. Simply because I don't allow stress to enter my body and ruin everything. Sure, there are times when I have to face a problem 'coz it's, like, unavoidable. But I don't allow it to take much of me. I still deal with them in a sort of cool way. And if there are problems that are way too impossible to solve, I just laugh it out..."

See what I've been pointing out since yesterday? 

All right... have a nice night ahead minna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.