Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 27!

There has been some mistake, guys. Two, specifically. First, my previous post about my favorite night as the challenge for day 26 is horribly wrong! It's supposed to be the challenge for today. And the challenge for that day should be about the thing that means a lot to me. There has been some mix-up. So, to cope with that, I decided, together with some jury, to just do the 26th challenge as the 27th challenge, and leave the 27th challenge as the 26th challenge forever! Second, I wasn't able to post anything yesterday rendering this daily challenge not so daily. It's not that I did it intentionally. I was, like so busy yesterday. But call me Superman, dude. I managed to get my NBI clearance, SSS number, and TIN... all in one day! See? Come on... Go on! Tell me I rock. *<LOL>*. I went home last night at about seven. My two sisters were too busy with the toppy so I had to wait for my turn. At eleven, finally, I had my turn. But blogger's down, man! Oh, come on! As in, NOW! All of time, it had to be now?! So, regrettably, I have to do the challenge today for both yesterday's challenge and today's. No sweat, guys. Two blogs for today! Hooray!

So yesterday's supposed challenge was to post a photo of something that means a lot to me. For starters, I possess a lot of things that mean a lot to me. So, for the nth time, I can't post a singly-picked photo specific for the challenge. 'Coz there's just a lot, man. So allow me to post five randomly chosen things I own that mean a lot to me.

First...


I know it's cliche when I say, "I can't live without my cellphone." But I don't care 'coz it's just true. I mean, at this modern era, who could? And cellphones evolved to smartphones already. There's more to a cellphone than calling and texting right now. You can do a lot of things with it. But, of course, it's basic use still remains... connecting anyone to that anyone's loved ones :D

Second...


You can't blame me for putting this in my list of most-valued things. Without this, the world is just a blur. How could I appreciate the wonders of life if I can't see it crystal clear? I know, right?


For a internet savvy like me, this is a must-have. And since four years ago, this has been my company in any of my internet-based journey. Up until now, this little toppy accompanies me in everything that I do as far as the World Wide Web is concerned. And this site would cease to exist if I don't own my own laptop. Own that!


Shut up and get rid of any funny thoughts you have in mind right now. These are not just toys. These are my treasure and at the same time my stress reliever. Whenever I see this, I couldn't help but smile. *<smile>*. Seeing these little lifeless creatures makes me want to wish Toy Story is for real :D I especially have a special space in my heart for those special Pokemon cuties right there. Especially special!

And, this next photo may not be "something", but above everything in this world.... the "thing" that means a lot, and I mean a lot, to me would be...


My family. I love them. No explanations needed. I just do.

That's for day 27, minna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.