Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 29!

A picture that always make me smile. Hmmm. Today's challenge is tricky. There are a lot of things that make me smile. Whenever I look in the mirror, I smile. When I see food, I smile. When I see my toys, I smile. Even when I'm sleeping, I smile. There's just too many. So, let's see... Urgh!

I tried my best to think of that special something that really makes me smile whenever I see it. All I can come up with is this...

 That's a screenshot of my Facebook oldest albums. Now, don't confuse the screenshot itself as my answer to today's challenge. But, rather, the pictures inside each album. Each album contains photos that really make me smile! Old photos of myself and my friends never fail to amuse me. And in most cases, entertain me. But there are times when I ask myself, "Is this really me?"


Day 29 done. Grab a coffee and enjoy life, guys :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.