Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 25!

I missed it... I hope you, too. But the long wait is over, y'all... welcome to the return of the 100 Day Photo Challenge! Hooray!

Before I start, though, I'd like to apologize for the uber delay of the challenge's comeback. You see, I have my reasons. Reasons that I don't have to mention because it'll take us 2 kilometers worth of webpage to finish the list. And we both don't like that... so just deal with this.

I left with Day 24, right? So today is my 25th day of doing this challenge. Happy Silver Anniversary! I'm in the verge of tears! *<tears slowly rushing through my cheeks... and then LOL>*

Today's challenge wants me to post a photo of yours truly taken last year. A very not challenging challenge, by the way. So... here it is...


Well, that's me, all right. But I won't say anything about myself. That would be so narcissistic, man. Just focus with the stuffed toy just left of my head. Can you see it? Good...

So that's it with today's challenge. See you all tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.