Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 26!

Favorite night?!? I mean, what's a favorite night, man? How can there be a favorite night? Everyday there's every night. How can I choose a favorite night out 8,395+ nights of my life? Come on! Is it when the moon is full? Or half? or crescent? or one-fourth? Urgh!

Kidding. I think the challenge wants me to post a photo of a night I surely treasured up until now. But, honestly, I have a lot of memorable nights! I can't pick which one is my favorite. So, let me pick one photo randomly from one of the unforgettable nights of my life.


That's me with a lot of unforgettable people! Regional Youth Conference 2011! Rock and roll! That was surely one of the nights that I will never, ever get rid in my delicate memory! That night saw us dance, sing, jump and shout in praises for God! One of the awesomest feelings a living human being can feel! Oh, come on! You gotta admit it! Worship takes you in the zone, dude. Sure, I had been into a lot of worships already! But not with hundred other youths! That's another thing, man. The hall was filled with voices solemnly and unitedly singing praises for God! Oh, how I miss it! Can anyone treat me a spot on next year's ICON? That'd be great.

So that's it! Day 26 done! There's a survey, by the way. Don't be shy and just click something, all right? God bless you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.