Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Special Girl!

Because Facebook is too mainstream... I'll make my birthday greeting here. Apparently, someone close to me celebrates her birthday today. Well, it happens every year but this is the first time I'll be extra cheesy (and a lot more effortful) with my birthday greeting. All right, here it goes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDES REMILYN TAN :D


That's her, guys. Oh my, that's not her, you say? Oh, yeah. That's Empress. Sorry, my bad.

Well, here she is...


What?! That's not her again? Come on. But, yeah. That's Frencheska. My bad again.

This is it... here she is...


Screw me! I'm wrong again... that's Joyce.

This is final... here she really is...


Finally. I got the correct photo! Notice how much the first three photos look a lot prettier? *<LOL>*. Oh, I forgot. It's her birthday. I have to be less harsh. Besides, it only happen once in a year. I can give her that.

Well, rumor has it that the first three pictures are her face-sake. *<LOL>*. Deal with the term, dude! I don't  know about you, but, I think, they have resemblances. But you know what they say, never believe the rumors. *<LOL>*. Ooops! Sorry, I said I'll be less harsh.

This year is her 19th birthday. Can you believe that? She's 19. 51 years more and she'll be 70 years old. That's awesome!

So, what about her? Hmmm. Pretty much a lot. Let's start with 'how I met this girl?'

It was summer of 2008. During the YFC 10th anniversary celebration! I can still remember every event that took place like it just happened yesterday. Oh, yes. I remember it very well. The day my life turned topsy-turvy! The day I met Fides Remilyn Tan! Oooh... the horror!

One hot morning, in a place so loved by its people, a gathering of youths took place. And Fides was there. And I was there, too. So, you know, everything else is history. *<LOL>*

I really can't understand how we got close to each other. But one thing is for sure, it all started during that event. From then on, Fides Remilyn Tan remained a friend. In fact, it's even more than that! She's like a brother to me already! Oh, I mean, a sister... my bad! *<LOL>*. And now, she's one of the best family friends we ever had! And mind you, our family has a lot of friends. And she's, like, at the top of it. Let's admit it, that's awesome.

She's a giver, too. She likes to, uhm, give. She gave me this...


But, of course, she gave other people more than cups. She gave away a jacket, a watch, a bonnet, and a lot more to other people. But, hey, she gave me a cup. 

And she likes to share, too. Just recently, she treated us with a Mocha Frappe from Starbucks. And on her early birthday celebration, she treated a lot of people to the City of Stars, Star City! Which, by the way, did not include me. *<sigh>*. Better luck for me next time.

She's a lot more than that, of course. I could write more, but I couldn't make myself write more good things about her. She might get used to it. And she might laugh at me. Or make me write more. Or kill me! Besides, I like teasing her more.

So, Fides, this is as far as me-doing-nice-thing-to-you goes, and Happy Birthday :D

There are friends. Then there are great friends. Then there's Fides. 

PS.

You owe me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.