Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 32!

This is easy. My favorite place to eat is simply...




Yeah! Jollibee :D Where deliciousness is the star! *<LOL>*. But let me just clear something a bit. I did not choose Jollibee to be my favorite place to eat simply because I love Jollibee. I'm quite a gourmet myself. I love experimenting when it comes to food. I like to try different cuisines from different countries. The only problem is money. I just don't have the money to do some restaurant-hopping and just eat whenever and wherever I like it. If I were in a different financial state, I would choose a a lot more classy resto. Like Kitso which can be found in Japan. A meal per person can cost as much as $600! How in the name of Gandalf the Grey can a meal cost as much as $600?!? Six hundred dollars! That's, like, Php 25,000! I'm gonna faint!

But I have to stick with budget friendly restos, you know. Kitso can wait. That means fast food chains. And among the various food chains scattered across the universe, Jollibee is my favorite. 'Coz Jollibee is a friend. And a bee :D

That's it, minna. Happy Birthday to my Anak :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.