Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 34!

Before anything else, minna, Happy First of July! I know there isn't something special about it, but I just wanna say it, so, what the heck.

I regret to say these to you but today's blog for the daily photo challenge is a no-show. The challenge wants me to post a picture of my dream house. Which, unfortunately, I don't have. You see, I have own view about it. I'm that kind of person who can live just about anywhere. And when I have something to live at, I do my own improvements, depending on what the house can offer. It's hard to think and imagine all those fancy things you wanna do to your own home and just disappoint yourself because the house you're currently into can't accommodate the ideas you have. To simply put it, to have a dream house is to have money.

So sorry, minna :D But, no sweat, there is still 66 days left :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.