Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 38!

I have been to sorrow, I have been to bliss. Where I'll be tomorrow, I can only guess...

Ooops... Sorry! I was singing Leah's Journey. For some reason, it got into my mind and my fingers won't stop typing the lyrics. For those of you who might not know it yet, there's a singer inside me, as well. I'm every bit as Ogie Alcasid himself. The problem is, it's still inside. *<sigh>*

Today's challenge is easy. My favorite drink has always been...


I share this love with millions of people around the globe. Coca Cola or simply Coke has been in the business for, like, more than hundred years now. Simply astounding. Who would have thought that our ancestors from hundred years ago were able to enjoy life simply because they have Coke? Awesome :D

But now, I'm taking the toll a little bit down. As much as possible, I don't wanna drink it anymore. As good as it tastes, there are drawbacks, of course. I saw this video on Youtube where a geeky looking guy tried to boil Coke until no more liquid remained. What remained, however, is tar-looking caramelized sugar (and all other chemicals too). Plenty of sugar (and all other chemicals too), actually. The geeky looking guy stirred the substance that remained and it was icky! Like, black icky! How come a small bottle of Coke contain that much sugar? Well, I'm still investigating the reliability of the video. To make sure it's not just a silly attempt to degrade the Coca Cola company. But unless I'm done with it, I'll try my best to avoid Coke. Which I failed to do just this afternoon. I had my lunch at Chowking. And, guess what, the drink was Coke. Word!

Silly me. But, anyway, have a good night ahead, minna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.