Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

YouTube Channels to Watch Out For!

You all know I'm a bug, I mean, a big movie buff, right? I just love movies. I love it so much that I download 5-10 movies on a daily basis? See? Thank God for torrents. Anyway, I just wanna share to you, guys, some of the YouTube channels I've been watching and been looking forward to new uploads everyday that are entirely dedicated to movies. I'm sure people who share the same passion and love for movies as me would also love this.

First...



Say hello to Screen Junkies. I just love this YouTube channel. They have a lot of segments in their shows. Usually, episodes focus on a certain topic, and Hal Rudnick, the host of the show, invites special people with special knowledge to the show's topic over to discuss the, uhm, topic. Their topics are, of course, all about movies. They have, like, 'Best and Worst Robot Movies', 'Dream Sequels: Independence Day 2', 'How to fix Expendable Movies', 'Movie Time Travel Debunked', 'Best Mutant Powers', and many many more. They are also the geniuses behind the famous 'Honest Trailers'. Honest Trailers are generally hilarious. They show how a movie trailer MUST be done.
So if you love movies, and wants to get some more entertainment on top of the entertainment the movie already gave you, click here and subscribe to Screen Junkies.

Next is...



Movies Coming Soon, as the channel name suggests, uploads videos of movies that are on their way to cinemas. They upload official trailers, teasers, behind-the-scene videos and more. So if you don't wanna be left behind in the world of movies, feel free to visit their channel here.

Next is....



Cinema Sins uploads videos with, of course, the flaws they see in a movie. It comes with a sin counter. A lot of movies have already fallen victim to the keen eyes of the people behind this YouTube channel. Most of the times they are right. But there are things that are quite arguable. If you want to see for yourself, visit their channel here.

These three YouTube channels are my most watched. Every time they upload new videos, I make sure to watch it. So, as I've said, if you wanna be entertained more... Go to YouTube and subscribe to these YouTube channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.