Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 40!

Today's challenge, again, is absurd. I mean, for me, I think. 'Coz I have absurd ways of comprehending everything. I don't have a favorite pair of shoes, for Lord Voldemort's sake! My shoes don't last long enough for me to pick my favorite. It's either they become worn out, run out of fashion sense, too much used, or just die. And, hey, let's define 'favorite'.

According to merriam-webster.com:

one that is treated or regarded with special favor or liking.
a person who is specially loved, trusted, or provided with favors by someone of high rank or authority.

According to thefreedictionary.com:

a. One that enjoys special favor or regard.
b. One that is trusted, indulged, or preferred above all others, especially by a superior.

According to dictionary.reference.com:

1. a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference.
2. Sports. a competitor considered likely to win.
3. a person or thing popular with the public.
4. a person treated with special or undue favor by a king, official, etc.

According to oxforddictionaries.com:

A person or thing that is preferred to all others of the same kind or is especially well liked.

Four different dictionary sites, telling us basically the same thing. And all those definitions don't apply to my shoes. Sorry. But if I'd be given the chance to post photos of shoes I would really, really, really want to have, it's these...





If ever I'll have even one of these, I'll definitely make it my favorite.

Good day ahead, minna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.