Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 39!

I wouldn't mess when it comes to food. My favorite food ever since I'd come to my senses is...


I'm not kidding. This is me being serious. When it comes to food, I don't play fool. When I was in elementary, slum books were a hip. Almost all my girl classmates had one. And in every slum book I received for answering, there's always 'What is your favorite food?'. And 'longganisa' had always been my answer. Yum Yum :D

But, to tell you honestly, I really don't care about what to eat. When I'm hungry, I eat.

That's it for today. Good night, minna :D

1 comment:

  1. hahah, yeah i agree, i remember during our review, longganisa is always in ur menu for breakfast... burp...

    ReplyDelete

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.