Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Surveys are Kawaii 2 :D

So answering surveys is so fun I decided to answer another one. Just bear with me, okay? Thank you.

1. When you wash your hands, do you use the cold or hot tap (faucet)?

- I'm accustomed to cold tap. In fact, I never knew hot tap exists.

2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what celebrity would you most like to take on a date?

- What celebrity? Really?

3. What is the biggest injury you've ever sustained and how did you do it?

- I think it was on my 3rd year in high school. I really got this bad landing when I tried to block in a volleyball game. My ankle twisted causing a huge lump. I couldn't walk by myself! A friend of mine assisted me home. And I had to endure the pain for a week before I can finally walk straight.

4. What is the most unusual food you've ever eaten?

- How do you define unusual? I think I've never eaten anything unusual.

5. What is the most unique animal you've ever touched?

- During a weekend trip to Tagaytay, I got the opportunity to hold a small alligator and posed for a picture with it.

6. What’s the most expensive gift you've ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?

- To tell you honestly, whoever you are, I never gave anyone something worthy to be called expensive. Sorry.

7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why?

- Antartica. Do I even have to explain why?
- Africa. I'm afraid of wild lions.
- Egypt. I'm afraid of mummies.

8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why?

-I'd like the world to have Wi-Fi wherever you go. With no passwords. And with, like, 148 gb per second.

9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose?

- French, Spanish, and Japanese.

10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?

I'd choose nothing. Come on, man, every choice has some bad thing in it. Why can't I be good looking, intelligent and rich all at the same time?

11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)

- I really don't wanna do this.

12. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? Describe it in detail.

- Honestly, I never had any nightmares, for, like, forever.

13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why?

- What is this?

14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa?

- Definitely cultural holiday to Japan.

15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take?

- Album as in photos or album as in music? Be specific, man :D
16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?

- Superhero, adventure, comedy, action, thriller, romance, horror, musical, dance and drama.

17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why?

- I'd say, smell. Simply because I can't bear not to see, to hear, to taste, and to touch.

18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.

- Oh, man. This is hard. I rather not think too much about this. Sorry.

19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?

- Uhm, dust. We just don't give a damn about dust. Why?!? *<LOL>*

20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see?

- I feel so sad. I've never been into any concert. *<wails>*

Thanks for the time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.