Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 41!

Hi, guys. I have some announcement to make before I went to today's photo challenge. I've just started my work last night and it pretty took much of my supposed sleeping time. I was wide awake for 9 straight hours! 10 pm to 7 am! But I'm not complaining. All I'm saying is that I may, again, not be able to do this on a daily basis. There might come a time where I just go straight home, sleep, wake up, eat, take a bath and go to work again. Leaving me no time to even look at my Facebook news feed. Wait, after taking a bath, I'll change to some decent office clothes first. We all don't want me to go to work naked, right?

But, of course, it all depends on the situation. If, let's say, I still have the energy to do this before I go to sleep, or after waking up, or even while I'm asleep, then fine, I'll do it. So, moving on...

Favorite weather. How is this even consider a logical challenge? I think everyone prefers nice weather to bad weather, right? So that's it, my favorite weather is, uhm, nice weather. Weathers like these...




Am I making sense here. I'm right, right? Is it normal for people to just classify weather to two? Like, nice and bad? It's normal, right?

So, goodbye, guys. Have a nice Tuesday :D

Hey, I, actually, have a question that needs answering. It's on the upper right side of the site. Just click something there. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.