Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hottest Upcoming Movies 1: Horrible Bosses 2 :D

So, I'm gonna do something that, I think, will be beneficial to all of us. I'm gonna start a new category for this site that features upcoming movies that are worth your penny whenever you want to hit the theaters. Let's start with this...


This is not your typical comedy movie! It got three of my favorite Hollywood comedy actors in it! Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day! Oh, man! And an added bonus of the Jennifer Aniston on the side? What's not to like? I've watched the first movie and it was good :D Plotting against your bosses is something I never thought was funny. But they did a very good job, man. So, if you haven'y watched the first movie yet, watch it now! And watch out for this movie when it hit theaters this November :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.