Know the Real hawOo...

Welcome to my very own blogspot. Well, enjoy!

Note:
All entries in this blog are not copy-pasted unless specified. It's what I think of them and I see of them. Any resemblance to any sites is not intended by the Administrator. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 35!

All right. Today's challenge is a little bit interesting. A picture of a person I was told I look like. Now, let me get this straight, fellas. The pictures (yeah, plural...) I am about to show you are the pictures of people that I AM TOLD I LOOK LIKE! These are from a third person point of view. I have nothing to do with any of these whatsoever. I am just being honest! If you think I don't look like them, what the hell! Go find the person who told me and debate or something. I am absolutely off the grid! Any violent reactions must be directed to the authorities. I am living a happy life! I don't deal with people with narrow minds. Whatever you will see... is what other people think of me.

Let's start with this...


I know, right? Even I can't see my resemblance with this guy. But, hey, a few people actually told me right into my face that I look like him. So,what the hell. If they think so, I don't have the right to argue. In fact, it's a teeny weeny bit flattering. To actually look like one of my favorite book characters is something not every fan gets. I a huge Harry Potter fan, man! From the books to the movies! I'm one of those people who wish Rowling would write more. Dream on!


Frodo of the Shire. I'm a fan of the movie too. But not the books really. I tried once. But there are a lot of ancient words I couldn't understand! How am I supposed to understand the story if I can't keep up with Tolkien's massive vocabulary? So, I dropped it off and just stuck with the movie. And, of course, I'm one of those millions of people who was actually happy with the release of the 'The Hobbit' movies. Again, I don't know what's wrong with Kuya Darwen's eyes but he told me I look like Elijah Wood. In fact, he started calling me 'Frodo'. And I called him 'Gandalf'! I ruled that :D One fact, Kuya Darwen's wearing glasses. So, what the hell.

Now this one is totally off the hook! I should be flattered but this is absolutely ridiculous! This guy is one of the faces of local showbiz! How can I look like him? Whoever told me this was either delirious or absolute crazy. Come on, man!


Now this is something I can't argue with. I even acknowledge it myself. We do really look alike! In fact, this guy calls my parents the same way I call my parents. He's one of our non-biological brothers. You see it too, don't you? Yeah, I know. And look, he made this...


So that, I think, sums it all up :D


So, after seeing these pips, I know you have your doubts. You might even have violent reactions swelling at the center of your heart right now. But, hey, don't be like that! These are other people's opinions! And we are entitled to our opinions! I can definitely say that Charice looks like Light of 'Death Note' even though they are of the opposite sex. Until Charice spilled the beans, of course. George Clooney looks like Vic Sotto. Kim Bum looks like Ranier Castillo! But, who cares? That's my opinion! Go tell yourself you look like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie. I won't mind. Noone will mind. 

I hope I delivered the point quite strongly. Have a night night ahead :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know how you feel about this post. So do not be shy, feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.